Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fun with clay

Sorry about posting and all.Personal stuff. Employment. Family stuff. Real world things. 'Nuff said.

For today, please enjoy this look at my custom made clay M.O.D.O.K. figure. It took me over a week, and is comprised of two packages of clay, a small plastic flower pot and this plastic thingy Dad had over the exhaust of this custom wood splitter.

Dad has a custom wood splitter.

Don't mind me, just makin' small talk.


Again, sorry for not maintaining this site. Kinda lost my drawing mojo as of late.
I keep meaning to work on animation, perspective, volume and other things. Just never seen to have the time. Guess I have to make the time.

M.O.D.O.K. is (c) Marvel comics, Disney.

Also, feel free to enjoy this video made documenting the process of making this figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment