Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

THE LATEST DREAM RAID - page # 5

PAGE 5, PANEL 1;
I admit, I had trouble trying to convey the idea of the dreamscape being abstract.

The girl is based off of an art inspired by Etherealmuneca. The boy is based directly off of how my first heroic character currently looks and will look once Emberedge is completed. The food the boy is eating is the Lichwich, which came from another TL:DR comic strip.

PANEL 3;
The 'date''s identity is purposely obstructed. The game Waffley is mentioning here and in the next panel is Primal Rage 2. If you know anything about me, you will not be surprised I included a reference to Primal Rage.

PANEL 4;
The first attacking monster is based off a clay creation I made using a piece of a dead crab's armoured body. The second is based off of the Robot Masters. The fourth monster's head is based off of B.O.R.D.E.N. The fifth monster is inspired by the Ninja Crows from Samurai Pizza Cats. The eighth is based off of sushi.

OFF PANEL;The recoloured bird originally came from my JonTron fanart.

No comments:

Post a Comment