Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2019

May Round-Up

  • I ended the month viewing what I think they call a Blood Moon.
  • Mario Maker 2 looks delightful, at least until the details came out about online and no amiibo support.
  • Godzilla returned to save the world from Ghidorah.
  • AEW’s first big pay-per-view happened and it turned out pretty well.
  • I had my first ever audition for a television role.
  • I went to Pier 21 for the first time.
  • Dustin Runnels did not retire in AEW, and in fact will team with Cody to wrestle the Young Bucks.
  • The weather has apparently not gotten the memo as to what month it is.
  • Terri Runnels got arrested for a concealed weapon, which is shocking because it’s usually Sunny that’s in trouble.
  • WWE introduced the 25/7 title, a championship defended, well, all the time, which isn’t even a month old and has already had more matches than the Women’s Tag Team championships.
  • I had my fourth convention vending table, and sold the least amount that I’ve ever sold at one, a whopping fourteen dollars. But at least I can say I sold an art print, and it was a Piranha Plant one no less.
  • Somewhat ironically, I sold over thirty dollars of stuff locally at Mayfest.
  • WWE introduced the Wild Card Rule, where RAW and Smackdown wrestlers can appear on other shows, completely negating the point of the Superstar Shakeup.
  • Game of Thrones ended, controversially.
  • Tinkerprincess0 got me curious about TikTok.
  • Thanks to Epic Meal Time, I can’t get the image of Chicken Parmesan out of my head.
  • The Sonic movie will be delayed to give the staff time to make Sonic look...palatable.
  • I am almost finished the final season of Samurai Jack.
  • Avengers: Endgame concluded over ten years and twenty movies worth of story. Where the MCU goes from here is anyone’s guess.
  • I had sushi for the first time in a long time, which was great for my tongue but not so much for the gluten intolerance and gout.
  • Batman has crossed over with the Ninja Turtles so many times now, it’s a wonder Warner Brothers didn’t buy them and not Viacom.
  • Dean Ambrose is no more. Say hello to Jon Moxley.
  • I got some skin tags burnt off. They’ve healed over quite nicely.
  • Archer is back and is in space now because.
  • Speaking of skin tags, Andrew Scheer. (That’s the punchline.)
  • WWE Monday Night RAW actually managed to get even stupider.
  • YouTube still sucks.
  • The Dark Crystal will shine again. On Netflix.
  • Ric Flair is still with us after yet another health scare.
  • It’s been twenty years since the accident that claimed the life of Owen Hart.
  • Grumpy Cat passed away.
  • Ashley Massaro passed away, tragically, and the world of wrestling stepped in to help out her young daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment