Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fake Movie Posters


As can be seen here I've started making fake movie posters as my current personal project. The hope is that it'll be a means of self art improvement.

Here's another one I've made recently;

The Invasion storyline is a long ways away, it involves the Maximus alien species seen here invading Earth, and the various heroes team up to stop them. Yes, it's a very archetypal story concept. The Justice League, the Avengers and the New Teen Titans all came together to stop alien invaders.

I won't reveal who those eyeballs belong to just yet.

For those of you interested, this is the design for the Maximus General; kind of spider-y, hehe.

But anyways, like I said, Invasion is a long way away, and I have a lot of ground to cover before it can even start.






I've got three more posters on the go, but none of them are finished enough to showcase.


No comments:

Post a Comment