Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

For what it's worth

I've had some time to digest this week's... less than stellar election. And this is what I have to say to all my American friends and acquaintances who are besides themselves in shock right now.

I can't tell you what's going to happen in the next four years, I can't tell you it's going to be alright, and I can't tell you that nothing bad will happen.

I can tell you this though; you've lived through 9/11, the Afghanistan war, the Iraq war, hurricanes, gun violence, and all sorts of everyday madness and you are still here, working, eating, sleeping, providing, thinking, living and loving.
Life's not going to get a lot harder from now on. For all of us, American or not. But I honestly feel that if we stay hopeful, stay informed and stay vigilant, we'll all see 2020.

That's what I feel anyways, if it's worth anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment