Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thinking outloud

Most people know by now I am a graduate of the NSCC Digital Animation program. That graduation was in 2012. And I haven't done much with it since, unless you count signing up the Surfing Waffle in the Startoon Canadian cartoon character competition early in the year. I freely admit, I've never been good at animating. Something in the brain just doesn't click. But recently, I've been thinking some animation ideas. Nothing as elaborate as say, an animation pilot, but I think these ideas are worth looking into, if not for the value of experience, then maybe the value of laughs.

I just won't be starting them right away. I want to get my current projects completed and/or off the ground. I've always had a habit of doing too much at once. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment